25 July 2010

James Phang

James Phang has been convicted of crime and the judge might sentence him to a harsh reality in prison by the end of this month. Most of the world thinks that he is a conman and ought to go right into the cell.



This is the same world that says that MLMs are pyramid schemes.

I do not proscribe myself to know everything about James Phang or Sunshine Empire - and I am NOT saying that he was not running a pyramid scheme, but as a Networker, MLMer (YES, I am a MLMer and I am proud of my industry!), I believe you can learn ONE very important lesson from this man.

He is going to jail in the name of Network Marketing. He often said, "身为传销人死为传销魂。" (I was born again as a Networker, I shall die as a Networker.)

May this legend, Uniquely Singapore, take comfort in knowing that for every James Phang that goes to jail, there shall arise from his shadows 10 more Networkers who will die for the PERFECT Business. (cf. Robert Kiyosaki)

He truly IS the "Lao Da" (boss) of MLM.

I am putting in One Million Leaders In One Auditorium In 21 Years.

We will be FIT (Health), financially SECURE (Wealth) and have LOTS of FRIENDS (Relationships).

YOU owe it to yourself to follow us the TEAM and be part of the BIGGEST Community in the history of Network Marketing.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:05 AM

    He's not going to jail in the name of a networker. He is going to jail in the name of a crook and fraud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:07 AM

    There is a difference between a legit MLM and a pyramid scheme. Unfortunately, JP belonged to the latter. Anyone who regards him as a "lao da", means to say you are trying to learn the wrong things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous1 - You have just hit the nail on the spot by saying that James Phang is going to jail in the name of a crook and fraud not networker... then the question is, why not? Why was he not charged under the MLM/Pyramid Selling Act?

    @Anonymous2 - I wholeheartedly agree with you that under local laws, legitimate Multilevel Marketing is exempted from the pyramid selling act and we cannot deny that James Phang was indeed a legitimate MLM proponent - at least once upon a time! As I mentioned in my OP, "... I am NOT saying that he was not running a pyramid scheme, but... He is going to jail in the name of Network Marketing" - this is the part where I salute him as a "lao da" (ie. MLM). Remember how the state media painted Sunshine Empire as a MLM consistently? Indeed, until this very day, has any authority prosecuted SE as a "pyramid selling" scheme at all? To quote myself again - Why not?

    ReplyDelete